Through the window

"Am i the one who feel like this?"

That's what i thought, but... when you whispering at me through the window.
"Me either..."

I know.
That you're exactly same as me.
You're suffering so much as you can. You fightin' it. Cause, the pain is too much.

And i know... that you're no longer suffering it now.

I'm happy now.Really happy.
But at the same time, i feel so sad too. Really sad.

Losing you. As if i'm losing the part of me.

Losing you now. Feel like i'm the one who's leave.

Losing you. Losing you. Losing you.
When i'm already in love with you.

"I love you too..."

Hey? Is anyone hear that? Am i the only one??

I know.
That you're whispering again through the window.

Yeah it's just your voice. Even it's just some sound from the window.
I know. You're with me. Always with me.
When you tell me all of your feeling, through the window.

-----------

If you doesn't understand, use the http://translate.google.co.id/
untuk tema ke #9 masih di permainan #15harimenulisdiblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww