my longing is.....

Hey everyone, long time no posting... and now i miss it :3 ehe.
and now i want to share with you what i REALLY want and what i'm longing for....?

1st : my longing is... for read shoujo mangaa :)
yesterday, i just watched "Kaichou wa maid-sama" on Animax and now i'm so inspirised of it! WOW! i realized that and now... cause the scanlation is ongoing (a little bit more) i'm just going to read it. And well, i hope when i was in the middle of reading it.. the scanlation is completed ^o^ yeah, AMIN :D

 

2nd : my longing is... for (continuing) playing fatal frame again
yeah... cause i'm in some busy (ahaha-_-) and i'm just stopped playing Fatal Frame 3 at hour 13. WOW! it's the last hour in fatal frame 3... and now, i hope i will ended it and i'm born to be a winner ! yeaaaah :)




and, 
the last but not the least....



3rd : my longing is.... for... YOU


I wish that YOU enjoying it.
really enjoying my blog.
really enjoying my posting.
really enjoying my story.
and.... really enjoying my and everything ~

wassalam *bow*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww