Really miss you

I don't mean to brag, but i've never been short of boyfriends my whole life.
Occasionally, i even liked by some random people who just meet me for the first-time. Well... i have a conversation with just to see what it's like.
But the more i get to know them, the more meaningless it feels. And in the end... i'm often the one who initiates the break-up.
I'm tired of men who only know to say pretty words.

But that time is different...
He's treating me different way & being so honest.
Which i can't defeat him.

But now he's going so farrrr far far away.
Don't know if we're able to meet him again & knowing each-other just like in the past...

I ...
Really miss you, here.

-Sincerely, Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww