Page 1

I was in my own dream while walking on the road. I'm straight go home from supermarket i went earlier.
I like the heat of the sun, and i like to dreaming on the summer. It's like it will turn into life. Hahaha what an imagining girl i am:)

Well... back then i realized and i saw some people. They're running. Oh, do some people running in summer? Didn't they become dizzy? Ya whatever. 
But then, a girl with such a long black-hair running towards me.
..............
HUH?!

BRAK!

&*%^$&@$!@%*

"Owwie...."

"Sorry! Sorry!" she says.
"You! please pretend you never meet me!!" and then she run away like crazy.

Some people with black coat still chasing after her.

Whaa... What was that?!
She's so beautifuuuuuuul<3>

----------------------------------

Yesterday was such an incredible day. I've got to meet princess of the goddes in this world. So happy to be born. Hahahaha.

Oh, no. Don't think me as a lesbian. NOT AT ALL.
But, it's just....mmm.... It's just i like girls. I like pretty girls.
Well yeah i like pretty boys too, who handsome, tall and strong. Which is opponent to girl who has a cute, weak and so lovely. A ladylike is good too.
Yeah, i just like them.

Ah ya, i like to introduce myself.
Hello everyone! I'm Sayu. 19 years old girl. And now is a college-student.
Please get along well with my story, here.

See you:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww