i'm in love!ღ

'kay
here we go
recently my (distance)boyfriend sounds so happily
after his olderbrother came home and they're sharing one room
i'd never feel his sound so lively 'till now(except when he got his friends stay up late)
maybe he miss his olderbrother:(
i wanna have one:((

and he text me almost everyday
how sweet he is
he's not like this before
i don't know what's going on but i'm happy
rare thing, even it's seldom but he still seems care
i do miss him, miss his text
i don't like to reply those who chat me first and trying to ask if i have a spare time&could go out with them or so on,
'cause most of them... are males and.... hm, let's see...
they're kind of doing PDKT or yeah something like that-lah
i'm not used to go somewhere alone nor with male:(
although they know i'm in relationship, gosh-_-
now distance is the only matter of me&my bf
but as soon as possible we can meet each-other, yuhuuu
can't wait anylonger

nervous
but also feel like i'm in love!(again)

keep texting me you,there
with much love&pleasure i'll text ya back

i'd like to add lyric one of Taylor Swift's song
"...and for the first time, what's past is past"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww