you know what?


it's kind of hurt to pretend that we're alright
i just knowing there's something unsaid between us
we left them
we didn't put the feeling
i've been to long to run away
i've been too far
but still can't reach it

i'm holding my tears all the time
my vein was too strong to hold it back
sometimes i've to pretend even to myself
told that i'm stronger than i can ever think i will be
be too kind to people
think that it makes my life easier that way

but it hard enough. i'm hurt
can you see this wound?
a big wounded heart you caused
you left them bleed
you hurt it more without touching&caring

i'm still looking back
searching for some memorable moment in the past
without thinking 'bout you
realize you was already on it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww