You were my first

Firstly, i'd like to say thankyou cause you make me so much realize that this world would become more beautiful&attraction with love around
You teach me how to play guitar(again) after a long time i didn't even touch it.
You teach me how to express love through the BBM.everyday
Use the VoiceNote application
PING me when i didn't pay attention
Call me when i'm upset over somethin' you did
Text me sweet things
Tweet me a goodnight
DM-in' me to describe how much you love me
Comin' over&bought two porridge chicken for me when i'm sick and feel home alone

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaicannotforgethowifeelsomuchspesialtoyou

But
Youstarttoyellatme
Treatmebadoversomethin'stupididid
Doesn'tpayattentionagainlikeyouusedto
Saysomethin'badaboutmeevenyouknowididntevertreatyoulikethat!

Not much compatible ya all the sweetest things you ever did to me and all the bad things that happen.
One that you must know particularly....
a heart that ever hurt can't cure as easy as you turn around your head.
Maybe that's the wrongest path ever that you choose to do.
Lastly, forgive me and thankyou for being my first of all:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww