be prepared

I wrote down this note...
while we are on the phone. you were talking about your past relationship with her and told me for the 3rd time that you&her never ever sayin' "breakup" word. So, i take the conclution that you hopin' her to back inyourarms again.right?:')
moreover you always asking me 'bout how she's doin' now anyway.

You talk about your prom night the day after tomorrow and you said to me 'bout three woman are chasing after you 'cause they want go there with you. being your princess while i'm not gonna ever be, yay!:")

Yesterday talk aren't have so much difference, isn't? you was told me 'bout drive home your lecturer-assistent. i'm not jealous -i'm exactly tellin' you the truth. but how can it be possible happen...you let your guard down so anyone can climb it as much as they want to 'till they reach their goal?-_-

I'm happy to hearin' that from you. you share 'bout everything i want to know, 'bout you&'bout your past.
one think that i can't stop thinkin' 'bout is you being my lovely-boyfriend while you.... stillinlovewithyourlastex,hopingyourexfromhighschooltobackagain,drivehomeyourlecturer-assistant,comin'overtoagirlwhichyouknowthatshelikesyou. see? it has been 4 girl haha.:""

Just so you know...now i think i'm better prepare as soon as possible i can.
that i'm ready to go.
to walk down this road&gonna live this life. 
happily with you or even without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww