U make me wanna


U make me wanna call you in the middle of the night... U make me wanna hold you till the morning light...
Ok. So these words keep playing in my mind. U-make-me-wanna. Cause he was the first and the last thing on my mind.
He was born sweet and caring forever.my wish.

Its all started ystrdy when my one-of-my-sweetest-girlfriend ask me why i keep blurring my picture.
I said cause me&him just not officially-yet become a couple.
She ask me is my ex-bf know? YES.
My-very-late-ex-bf knowing about this special guy, cause i told him that i've been longing for this kind of gentle&caring guy.

Most times i think i still do have this kind of annoying-lingering-feeling for my past, but i think it will pass .What past is past💔

Farewell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww