All the things...

..i'd like to say to you, that:
> i prefer u to change ur bio on twitter with the previous one
> i want u to comin' over my house so badly
> i miss u
> i want to go wherever u go
> i miss u
> i miss our best times
> i miss when i hear ur batman's stopped infrontof my house
> i miss u come pickmeup from college to go home
> i wanna hear ur laugh when u cuddle with my lil brother&sister
> i want to watchin' movie again like we used to
> i wanna sitting on ur batman's
> i wanna see all things that i give u when u use it all
> i want PING!!! from u
> i want u to bbm me&have a chitchat like we used to
> i miss the old moment
> oh it's almost ur birthday
> i miss u
> i'm sorry
> forgive me for hatin' u backthen
> would u just be my friend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww