Page 3

"Sayu it's so relaxing like this isn't?"

Here i am. Sayu who sleep over at Na-chan's house and now is on the road for morning run.

"Hm...yeah"

Sleeping on the grass is so relax and give me a peaceful.

"Hey Sayu, say...are you in love with someone right now?"
"You tell me when into collague you want to try falling in love and find a truly love" Na-chan asked.

"Huh? Uhm.....i just didn't find to able someone who can compared to me now Nana"
"If i am able to search that person and if that person is a boy i would go out with him" i said.

"Hey, what are you mean? if that person a boy? in this world how can you find a girl??" Na-chan asked me again like she was doesn't understand what i meant before.

I mean is i like Nana so much....hihi.

"Hm...it's just a feeling. I like you but i can't go out with you..." i said it with a giggle.

"Hey! what was that?! it's scary enough to imagine a thing like that, Sayu!"
Na-chan said it with a little blush. Hahahaha she's too cute.

"Say, Nana...i feel kinda familliar to that person"
I wonder who is him and why i can't get him out of my mind...

"Who is you're talking about?"

"Uhm...a person who stand beside Wina's boyfriend on the photo"

"Eh? Why was that??" Na-chan is looking confused.

Eh?! What am i saying out of the blues????

"Ah, no no Nana. Nevermind! I just wondered how Wina's boyfriend can be in reality. hehe"

"Oh, yup sure. I'm wondering it too when i knew first" Na-chan's giggle.

Crap! I musn't thinking that person too much. It will waste of time.

------------------

After taking morning exam i feel really happy. I get the feeling that today will be awesome day as well.
With that person keep in mind after a weeks. I feel flustered and a bit curious...Ah! Forget him!!
God promises me that i will meet my soulmate someday later or now, it's his secrets. Ssshhh....


-Still to be continued?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Anime] My wife is a high school girl

Kemana Bunda untuk si sulung

Fffallaww